Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2022: Bihar District Court, Patna has initiated to recruit contenders for the vacant positions at many designations. The recruitment is initiated for Group C and D posts in District Civil Courts in the state. A maximum of many vacancies have been announced thus far. The choice of aspirants for these vacancies will be done on the basis of their execution in written examinations, interviews, and skill tests.
Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2022
The Bihar Civil Court Examination is about to be conducted in the forthcoming months. The aspirants who have applied for the Bihar Civil Court 2022 Examination Form are inclined to be aware of when the admit cards will be released. The Call Letters for the Bihar Civil Court will be uploaded on the official website. Recruitment will be completed for the post of Peon, Clerk, Steno, and Reader through this written examination.
The call letters related to the multiple vacancies announced via an official notification are going to get announced soon. The civil court Bihar Admit Cards will be shared digitally and the aspirants are needed to download them from the official website i.e. dcprequirement.in.
The post of Peon, Clerk, and others has been announced by the Bihar Civil Court. There are more additional than 3000 or more posts vacant to be filled. They will be selected on a probation period of 02 years. Bihar Civil Court Clerk 2022 Admit Card will be nourished now. The page of the Office Of The Convenor, Centralized Selection And Appointment Committee-District and Sessions Judge, Patna will be unlocked for the admit cards.
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Highlights
|Recruitment Category||Direct Recruitment|
|State for the examination||Bihar|
|Department’s Name||Bihar Civil Courts (Patna)|
|Name of Posts||Peon, Clerk, Steno, Reader|
|Schedule of the Examination||To be Declared|
|Bihar Court Hall Ticket 2022 Status||To be Declared|
Bihar Civil Courts 2022 Admit Card Download Link
The written examination for the clerk and many other posts is hoped to be organized in November or December this year. The aspirants applying for clerk require to go through 02 phases of the examination which are the MCQ Preliminary Examination and Descriptive Written Examination.
For all other positions, the department will organize the MCQ written examination and interview or Skill Test. Bihar Civil Court 2022 Admit Cards for these examinations will be issued 10 days before the written examination date by the Court department of the exams. We will give the official links for our users to download the Bihar Civil Court 2022 Admit Card. When we apply for any examination, then first we have to be aware of the examination pattern of that test paper. To confirm the test pattern, we should have to search for the pattern. In this article, we are providing the details related to the Bihar Court Exam Pattern and Call Letter 2022-23. So, before starting the preparation for this examination, you can read the article as shown below. Here, you can check the information like Exam Scheme, admit card details, download procedure step-wise, etc.
How To Download Bihar Civil Courts Admit Card 2022?
If you have applied for the Bihar Civil Courts Vacancy 2022, then you should have to download the admit card first. Because it is a very necessary thing during the examination. At the examination center, the examiner or guard of the exam center’s gate will check you admit card before giving you permission in the exam center or exam hall. So, please you must not forget to possess the Bihar Civil Courts Admit Card at the time of the Examination to get entrance and to protect yourself from many other issues during the examination time.
So, to download the Bihar Civil Courts Admit Card 2022, you can read the instructions as follows.
- First of all, you should have to log on to the Bihar Civil Courts Official Website.
- On the main page of the official website, you should have to go to the login section or search for the link related to the admit card.
- If the notice regarding the call letter will get updated there, then click on that download link of the Bihar Civil Courts Exam Call Letter.
- After that, a new screen will appear in front of you.
- On this new window, you have to fill in some details as asked there.
- Afterward, you should have to click on the Login button.
Bihar Civil Courts Exam Pattern 2022
Before starting your examination preparation, you can check the Bihar Civil Courts Exam Scheme in detail here. In the below section, we are giving the information as per the relevant post.
For Court Readers and Clerk
- Preliminary Test – MCQ Based preliminary Examination will be organized.
- Written Test: 90 Marks- The Written Examination shall consist of Descriptive and Objective Type Questions.
- The interview will be of 10 Marks. In the last stage, a personal interview will be organized.
- The preliminary Test will be MCQ Based Test which will be conducted for 90 marks. It shall include Descriptive and Objective Type Questions. The interview will be of 10 Marks. In the last stage, a personal interview will be held.
- Skill Test: Contenders will go through the Skill examination of Shorthand.
- Written Test’s Total Marks- 85 Marks
- Interview’s Maximum Marks – 15 Marks
Details Mentioned on Bihar Civil Courts Call Letter 2022
If you are looking for further information about the examination, its venue, code, timing, and all. On the Admit Card, you can get the complete address of the Bihar Civil Courts Exam Centre. You can also get your examination’s roll number, exam timing, reporting time, etc. So, you can get all types of information on the call letter as shown in the below section. For further updates regarding Bihar Civil Courts 2022 Admit Card, You can visit this page regular basis.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Examination Name
- Organization Name
- Examination Centre
- Centre Code
- Exam Schedule
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Time
- Examination Roll Number
- Candidate’s Signature, and Passport Size Photo
- Invigilatour’s Signature, etc.